An instructor raised an excellent question during accessibility training: Are there any components within the SpeedGrader tools that are accessible, or particularly more accessible, when giving feedback on student assignments or submissions?
Join this group to share your tips, insights, and reactions with other members.
how are u I am NEW teacher
When creating test items in MasteryConnect, is there any way to change the font? The only options I currently see are to change the size and changing the style. Changing the size would be nice, because leaving it default is too small. However, changing it to anything else but the default is a crap shoot as to what the…
In SpeedGrader's DocViewer, I want the comment cards in the right-hand sidebar to appear in a specific order. How can I control that order? For example, I have a free-draw annotation spanning two paragraphs, and its card appears below a highlight comment that starts at the top of those paragraphs, but I want it directly…
I am not seeing an option to upload a profile image in Canvas Lite. I am wondering if this feature will be added so that students have this option.
Hello, I can not access my Free-For-Teachers page or export courses. Can anyone help please?