A tracker was created but not linked to a Canvas course and student data from an assessment is in it. Can that assessment and data be merged or added to the tracker that is linked to the Canvas course?
Hi! Currently we are unable to merge trackers. Student scores could be manually moved by using the Performance Grader by viewing student's answers and then manually adding them to the other tracker.
When creating test items in MasteryConnect, is there any way to change the font? The only options I currently see are to change the size and changing the style. Changing the size would be nice, because leaving it default is too small. However, changing it to anything else but the default is a crap shoot as to what the…
I have a student (Jamal Weldon) in my block 2 who cannot access the Checkpoint Assessment test code. The testing window is still open. Please advise
Is there a simpler way for Special Education teachers to track student progress on benchmarks for multiple grade levels in ELA and Math for their caseload? Creating my own trackers for each grade level and subject, with a few students in each, and being a collaborator is not an efficient or effective way to view the data.…
While taking the Final MVPA, I had four students whose answers did not save. They have logged back in and there were no answers present. They had finished 24 questions on the 6th grade ELA MVPA.
I made a new quiz in canvas for a unit test coming up, like i have for the last 4 quizzes I uploaded images to canvas. when i uploaded the images to an old quiz they were saved under a link that started with "https: //roanoke.instructure.com/ " However with this last test, now matter how i upload the image it starts out…