Currently working on building our Canvas Data 2 databse to allow for reporting. Was wondering if anyone in the community has done something similiar and would be willing to compare notes. been running into a few problems.
Thanks in advance
Matt
Join this group to share your tips, insights, and reactions with other members.
When creating test items in MasteryConnect, is there any way to change the font? The only options I currently see are to change the size and changing the style. Changing the size would be nice, because leaving it default is too small. However, changing it to anything else but the default is a crap shoot as to what the…
In SpeedGrader's DocViewer, I want the comment cards in the right-hand sidebar to appear in a specific order. How can I control that order? For example, I have a free-draw annotation spanning two paragraphs, and its card appears below a highlight comment that starts at the top of those paragraphs, but I want it directly…
Hello, I can not access my Free-For-Teachers page or export courses. Can anyone help please?
Hello! From our previous group's meeting, it was shared this community space can be for feature requests. But I wasn't sure if there was a specific sub-space for it. I'm wondering if this feature is already in development: when we create rules in the Visual Editor, we can really create only one. For example, if I want to…
I'm not sure what this error message means to best decide how to address it. Searching gave no other examples of this issue. Can anyone explain?