I created a PDF of two excerpts and uploaded to MC. The students cannot see them when they load the test. I can on my side. What am I doing wrong?
Hello! To get help with technical issues, please submit a Mastery Connect Support Ticket. When you fill out the form, include all the details including the name of the Canvas Course and/or any screenshots that can help illustrate the issue. Thank you!
When creating test items in MasteryConnect, is there any way to change the font? The only options I currently see are to change the size and changing the style. Changing the size would be nice, because leaving it default is too small. However, changing it to anything else but the default is a crap shoot as to what the…
I have a student (Jamal Weldon) in my block 2 who cannot access the Checkpoint Assessment test code. The testing window is still open. Please advise
Is there a simpler way for Special Education teachers to track student progress on benchmarks for multiple grade levels in ELA and Math for their caseload? Creating my own trackers for each grade level and subject, with a few students in each, and being a collaborator is not an efficient or effective way to view the data.…
While taking the Final MVPA, I had four students whose answers did not save. They have logged back in and there were no answers present. They had finished 24 questions on the 6th grade ELA MVPA.
I made a new quiz in canvas for a unit test coming up, like i have for the last 4 quizzes I uploaded images to canvas. when i uploaded the images to an old quiz they were saved under a link that started with "https: //roanoke.instructure.com/ " However with this last test, now matter how i upload the image it starts out…