I'm interested in integrating virtual reality (VR) content into my Canvas course using the Oculus Quest 2. I've explored a few options for embedding VR content in Canvas, but I'd like to gather insights from the community:
Link Integration: How can I create a link to VR content in Canvas? Are there any best practices or considerations to keep in mind when using the "Link" feature?
Embed HTML: If my VR content is web-based, how do I use the "Embed HTML" feature in Canvas to directly embed the VR experience on a Canvas page? Are there any specific HTML tags or configurations I should be aware of, such as using an iframe tag?
External Tools: Have any of you used external tools that integrate with Canvas for VR content delivery? Are there educational VR platforms that offer Learning Tools Interoperability (LTI) integrations, making it easier to seamlessly embed VR content into Canvas?
I'm particularly interested in any practical tips, experiences, or recommended tools that the community has found useful for bringing VR into Canvas. Thank you for sharing your insights!
Join this group to share your tips, insights, and reactions with other members.
I am just curiousas to why there is not a field to enter a description for an outcome at the account level? Or at least edit the rating when you attach/link an account level outcome to a rubric. When you create a new criterion for a rubric, you enter a decription for a rating, but for an account level outcome.
Roll Call is clearly a very dated tool despite it being the built-in Attendance tracking option in Canvas. It has multiple visual bugs, and lacks basic features that are standard in other attendance-recording tools, including custom status sets, custom early warning messages, reporting for both students and faculty, and…
We use a pre- post- model to measure learning which requires student-question matching from two time periods. This requires exporting quiz data to CSV to do the analysis properly. (I can get into more detail if needed.) The New Quizzes Student Analysis CSV export has repeated blocks of ItemID then columns related to that…
Good morning - Does anyone know the process to rename a branding theme in Catalog? According to the How do I customize a catalog or subcatalog using the Storefront Theme Editor? guide - we should be able to utilize the pencil to update the name of the theme. We are being told that this is not supported, but the guide says…
Hello! A caution to my fellow Admins and support folks that Instructure updated their live-chat link (the one in the "(?) Help" menu, if you license their Support Chat service) fairly recently, but the old broken one is still online and appears as if it still functions. If someone hits the old link, after entering their…