How do I find the read aloud option for my students in Mastery Connect?
Hi @WilliamHux ! Once your Customer Success Manager (CSM) enables text to speech for your district, you can configure the text to speech tool for reading aloud. You can enable text to speech for all assessments in a tracker, for a single assessment, or for individual students.
To see how students can use text to speech, see:How do I use the text-to-speech tool in an item bank assessment?
Bear in mind that this tool is only for what are known as Enhanced Accommodations Assessments. These display an EA label on them and are online assessments. There is no built-in reader read aloud tool for document-based assessments. I hope this helps! Jen
I have a student (Jamal Weldon) in my block 2 who cannot access the Checkpoint Assessment test code. The testing window is still open. Please advise
Is there a simpler way for Special Education teachers to track student progress on benchmarks for multiple grade levels in ELA and Math for their caseload? Creating my own trackers for each grade level and subject, with a few students in each, and being a collaborator is not an efficient or effective way to view the data.…
While taking the Final MVPA, I had four students whose answers did not save. They have logged back in and there were no answers present. They had finished 24 questions on the 6th grade ELA MVPA.
I made a new quiz in canvas for a unit test coming up, like i have for the last 4 quizzes I uploaded images to canvas. when i uploaded the images to an old quiz they were saved under a link that started with "https: //roanoke.instructure.com/ " However with this last test, now matter how i upload the image it starts out…
I'm a new teacher to Mastery Connects. I created a tracker with my curriculum map. I organized my tracker by color coded units, so only assigned standards are shown. Then I began inputting raw score data. When I chose to update my curriculum map with my tracker, all of this data from my tracker disappeared. Only student…