Would it be possible to have a live event when a user via the UI changes/creates a Calendar Event.
It would be nice to get a push of the calendar event that was added/updated/deleted and in the case of updated what was changed.
Join this group to share your tips, insights, and reactions with other members.
Is there a way for me to create a rubric that shows BOTH points and a letter grade, while the Gradebook in both my view and student view shows JUST points? I tried setting up the rubric showing a letter grade in the grading scheme, and a letter shows in the Assessment box…but then my gradebook also shows the letter grade,…
The horizontal scrollbar is now missing from the bottom of the gradebook. There is nothing for me to grab with the mouse cursor. On occasion, the horizontal scrollbar will show briefly, then disappear. When it shows, it's never when the mouse cursor is near it, so I can't grab it. A workaround is to trigger horizontal…
When creating test items in MasteryConnect, is there any way to change the font? The only options I currently see are to change the size and changing the style. Changing the size would be nice, because leaving it default is too small. However, changing it to anything else but the default is a crap shoot as to what the…
Hello! From our previous group's meeting, it was shared this community space can be for feature requests. But I wasn't sure if there was a specific sub-space for it. I'm wondering if this feature is already in development: when we create rules in the Visual Editor, we can really create only one. For example, if I want to…
I'm not sure what this error message means to best decide how to address it. Searching gave no other examples of this issue. Can anyone explain?