Canvas Lite is now available! If you have course content in Free-for-Teacher, now's the time to export it. Access closes for good at 11:59 p.m. MT on October 6. Learn more.
Can someone please assist in steps to take to download copurse contents from the FFT. Thank you.
Good news! I wanted to share that Canvas Lite by Instructure will launch September 30 at canvaslite.instructure.com. There's also a final access window running September 30 through October 6. You can read the full details in Zach Pendleton’s blog: Introducing Canvas Lite
Unfortunately, the final Free-For-Teacher (FFT) Access Window officially concluded on Thursday, July 30th at 12 PM EST. Instructure sent out an email alerting all FFT users of the final access window to download and retrieve content before it opened on July 28th. I'm sorry if this isn't the news you wanted to hear, but even though I am not an Instructure employee, I can tell you with confidence that Instructure has already provided two other access windows between May and July, and they do not currently plan on providing any further access windows to download/retrieve content before the new replacement offering is launched in the fall.
You could attempt to contact Instructure directly and see if they can retrieve your content from the backend, but at this point, is highly likely at this point that data purging has already occurred, and as such it may no longer be available. I am very deeply sorry to impart this as I understand how hard you worked to create your FFT content. Once the new service is launched in the fall, there will hopefully be additional options available to streamline workflow, and hopefully recover past data, though again I cannot confirm this as a student contributor. All I know is that there will likely not be any further access windows.
In the meantime, it is recommended that you relocate to other LMS platforms or solutions such as Google Classroom, Moodle, Schoology, and/or others. Once again, I am very deeply sorry.
Hello, I can not access my Free-For-Teachers page or export courses. Can anyone help please?
How do we find the link to the OLD content?
I'm not sure what this error message means to best decide how to address it. Searching gave no other examples of this issue. Can anyone explain?
To the Canvas Lite Team, I am writing to express my serious concern regarding the maximum course participant limit in the new Canvas Lite, particularly the restriction that appears to allow only 50 users to join a single course. I am an Assistant Lecturer at the University of Dar es Salaam (UDSM), Tanzania, teaching Civil…
I imported quizes from a paid Canvas account to my Free Canvas for Teachers account. When I try to edit the quiz in the imported course, it says the questions are in groups. It shows on the quiz page there are 25 questions, but when I edit and open to Questions it shows groups with NO questions in them. How do I get the…